Steelco AD 400 drying cabinet is available in single door or double door pass-through version with glass door for a rapid visual inspection of the stored item.
Steelco AD 400 drying cabinet provides fast drying of instruments, equipment and general items. It has dedicated connections allowing forced drying of anesthetic instruments. Items are stored in controlled environment thanks to the circulation of HEPA H14 filtered air flow.
The hoses are connected to the cabinet blowing system thanks to removable cassettes that allow easier item loading and proper internal forced air flow.
- Dimensions: AD 400/1 (single door): 710 x 785 x 1900h mm / 27.95 x 30.90 x 74.80h
AD 400/2 (double door): 710 x 835 x 1900h mm / 27.95 x 32.87 x 74.80
- Drying/storage chamber: 600 x 600 x 1400h mm / 23.62 x 23.62 x 55.12
- Lockable doors are reversible and configurable right or left opening also during installation.
- nr. 3 AN cassettes for a total capacity of 36 anaesthesia hoses
- nr. 8 DIN 1/1 trays on 8 removable shelves
- Additional shelves can be added as option as well as luer lock air connection for laparoscopic instruments.
It is classified on I class, according to the annex VI 93/42CEE Medical Device, designed and manufactured in conformity with the annex I of 93/42/CEE Medical Device, under the harmonized rules here below described: 1993/42/EEC Medical Devices Directive, norme: EN 60204-1:2010, EN ISO 14971:2009.